Map out and create a sales process flowchart to help people understand the complicated sales process.
Following are some guidelines to help you create a more professional-looking sales process flowchart.
What is a sales process?
In simple terms, a sales process is a systematic process involving a series of steps that enable a sales force to close more deals, make more profits and make more sales through referrals. It mainly includes following steps.
- Product knowledge is a basic requirement to go on the sales process. When a person is extremely versed in a particular product, he has bigger chance to get more orders.
- Prospecting means searching potential customers in demand. It’s better to create a customer database to record their information for follow-up.
- The approach means to try many ways to contact the potential buyer. Generally speaking, a telephone call is better than emails, cause many promoting emails enter into junk mail box.
- After contact with a customer, you should assess his needs by asking questions.
- You can make a convincing presentation after you assessing the needs of a customer.
- The final step is as getting an order from a customer.
Sales process flowchart aims to make this complex process easy to understand by drawing some symbols and connectors.
How to Draw a Sales Process Flowchart?
Below is a simple sales process flowchart for your reference. You can understand the whole process easier with this flowchart.