As the popularization of mobile phones, social media is becoming an integral part of online life. More and more social websites and applications proliferate. Following are some guidelines to create a professional social media flowchart.
Introduction of Social Media and Social Media Flowchart
Social media is the collection of online communications channels which enable people around the world to interact with each other by sharing and consuming information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression. They change the way individuals and large organizations communicate. There are many types of social media, such as blogs, business networks, enterprise social networks, forums, microblogs, photo sharing, products/services review, etc. And Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Wikipedia, Linkedin, Reddit, Pinterest are prominent examples among the different types of social media.
Social Media Flowchart is a diagram flow which depicts the detailed steps to use a social medium. Users will find those new social media easy to use if there is a vivid flowchart with specific steps description.
Steps to Create a Social Media Flowchart
Creating a social media with a smart flowchart creator can save us a lot of time and energy. Just follow the below steps and you will find drawing a flowchart is much easier than you have thought.
- Determine which social media flowchart to create.
- Think in mind how to process the flowchart.
- Drag and drop flowchart symbols on the page.
- Text each step into right symbols.
- Connect the symbols with arrow in order.
- Complete and improve the social media flowchart.
After finishing those 6 steps, a professional and attractive social media flowchart comes out. And below is an example for your reference.
More Flowchart Types
Except for social media flowcharts, there are many other types of flowcharts, including BPMN flowcharts, cross-functional horizontal and vertical flowcharts, data and event flow diagram, IDEF and SDL diagrams, etc. Just click flowchart types to view different and download flowchart templates if any interest.
What is Construction and Construction Flowchart?
- Create floor plans and prepare a material list.
- Obtain necessary building approval.
- Clear the building site and lay the foundation.
- Build the main load-bearing structure and add floor and ceiling joists.
- Cover outer walls and install essential internal windows, plumbing and other utilities.
- Finish the rest installation of necessary equipment.
How to Draw a Construction Flowchart?
- Drag relevant symbols of the flowchart and drop them on the page.
- Text each step into right symbols.
- Connect the symbols with an arrow in sequence.
- Complete and recheck the construction flowchart.
What is a sales process?
- Product knowledge is a basic requirement to go on the sales process. When a person is extremely versed in a particular product, he has bigger chance to get more orders.
- Prospecting means searching potential customers in demand. It’s better to create a customer database to record their information for follow-up.
- The approach means to try many ways to contact the potential buyer. Generally speaking, a telephone call is better than emails, cause many promoting emails enter into junk mail box.
- After contact with a customer, you should assess his needs by asking questions.
- You can make a convincing presentation after you assessing the needs of a customer.
- The final step is as getting an order from a customer.
Whole Process of Order and Definition of Sales Order Process Flowchart
Functions of Flowchart
Steps to Create an Order Process Flowchart
- Find out the staffs or corresponding departments involved in the process or function, and listed them on the page.
- List the steps in the process through brainstorming.
- Connect the steps with arrow according to their correct order.
- Discuss to improve and perfect the flowchart.
Order Workflow Chart Example
Order Processing Data Flow Chart
Quotation Flowchart Definition
Flowchart, a graphical representation of algorithm, workflow or process, is incredibly versatile. It helps simplify a process to allow easy troubleshooting.
We will introduce the three most popular flowchart types and how they can help you be better at anything you do.
Three Most Commonly Used Types of Flowcharts
The three most commonly used types of flowcharts include:
- Process Flowchart
- Data Flowchart
- Business Process Modeling Diagram
One: Process Flowchart
Introduction of Employee Performance Evaluation Flowchart
Employee performance evaluation, which provides employers with a chance to assess their employees contributions to the company, is not only essential to developing a powerful work team but also is a key component for employees’ development. The employee performance evaluation flowchart process includes setting goals, measuring performance, performance feedback, employee recognition and documentation of employee progress.
Employee performance evaluation flowchart uses standard symbols to present the whole process graphically and understandably, both employers and employees can make use of it to meet their own needs.
Steps to Create Employee Performance Evaluation Flowchart
Step One: open a flowchart drawing page
On the File menu, go to New >Flowchart, and then double-click Basic Flowchart to pen a blank drawing page for designing an employee performance evaluation flowchart.
Step Two: add flowchart shapes to the diagram from the library
Library on the left panel of the program contains all flowchart shapes needed to make a performance management flowchart, simply drag and drop them onto your drawing page.
Tips: you can change a shape’s color and border by clicking any style under the Home tab in the Styles group.
Step Three: connect flowchart shapes
Shapes are connected automatically by clicking the floating action button to generate connectors between two shapes.
Tips: if two shapes are aligned, a straight connector is generated. If not, a right-angle connector will appear. -> Right click a connector to change its style.
You can also use Connector tool under Home tab to connect shapes manually.
Step Four: add flowchart contents
To add text content to a shape or connector, double-click it, and then type. Click on any blank area of the page to finish typing. After that, you have completed an evaluation flowchart.
Step Five: save or export completed employee performance evaluation flowchart
Click Save on File tab to save as the default .eddx format, or you can also select Export & Send under File to export the flowchart to images, PPT, PDF, Word format, etc even Visio format.